Starting at $365,000
1,401 Sq.Ft Living
2 Car Garage
About The Redbud
One of our most popular floor plans, the Redbud is packed full of features in a beautiful ranch design. From the sleek and elegant entryway to the boxed-up ceilings in the living room, this home makes a statement when entering. The kitchen opens to the living room and breakfast area and also boasts a large pantry. Living space continues to the outdoors with the covered patio. Add even more space with the optional lower-level finish that includes a large recreation room and up to 2 additional bedrooms.
- 3 Bed (+1-2 on Optional Lower Level)
- 2 Bath (+1 on Optional Lower Level)
- 2 Car Garage (3rd Car Optional)
- Open Floor Plan
- Covered Patio
- Large Master Shower
- Choose Selections at the Design Center
- Finished lower level addition that includes a recreation room, 1- 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath.
- Choose from 5 elevations with an option for stucco on some.
- Option for bay window in primary bedroom and kitchen.
- 2′ interior bump out. kitchen/dining/laundry/garage.
- Luxury primary bath with tub and shower and expanded laundry.
- Daylight and walk-out options on appropriate lots.
- 3-car garage on A and E elevations.
- Screened-in deck, covered patio/deck
Build Your Dream Home
As the series name implies, the Classic Series floor plans have been a staple within the Ashlar line for many years. These plans incorporate many variations and features so that they can be adapted to your living situation. Love to design your own home and select your own finishes? Our Classic Series homes allow you to customize your design. You can make additional upgrades to one area or all when you select your own materials in the Design Center. In some communities, upgrade to the Crown Package that includes: Hard flooring in the living room instead of carpet and spindle and rails in place of partial wall on stairs. See the full list of upgrades in this package.
We Build Community
Elevation, another word for exterior design, is available in 5 designs for this floor plan. You can see them here or go to our Design Visualizer to play around with the one you like best!