Starting at $368,000
1,401 Sq.Ft Living
2 Car Garage
About The Willow
The Willow is an Ashlar favorite. This spacious ranch floor plan offers main living on one floor with an open kitchen/living room concept and 2 bedrooms. Enjoy meals in the bright breakfast area with extra storage space in the walk-in pantry or mudroom. The Willow offers an elegant look through features like a beautiful entryway, boxed-up ceilings in the main living area, and built-in glass-front buffet cabinet.
- 2 Bed (+2 on Optional Lower Level)
- 2 Bath (+1 on Optional Lower Level)
- 2 Car Garage (3rd Car Optional)
- Open Living Room/Kitchen
- Large Separated Master Suite with Walk-In Closet
- Large Master Shower
- Choose Selections at the Design Center
- Finished lower level addition that includes a recreation room, 1- 2 bedrooms, and 1 bath.
- Choose from five elevations with an option for stucco on some.
- Option for bay window in primary bedroom and kitchen.
- Luxury primary bath with tub and shower and expanded laundry.
- Choose from various fireplaces options and upgrades.
- Walk-out options on appropriate lots.
- 3-car garage on A and E elevations.
- Screened-in deck, covered patio/deck.
- Expanded kitchen/dining/laundry/garage
Build Your Dream Home
As the series name implies, the Classic Series floor plans have been a staple within the Ashlar line for many years. These plans incorporate many variations and features so that they can be adapted to your living situation. Love to design your own home and select your own finishes? Our Classic Series homes allow you to customize your design. You can make additional upgrades to one area or all when you select your own materials in the Design Center. In some communities, upgrade to the Crown Package that includes: Hard flooring in the living room instead of carpet and spindle and rails in place of partial wall on stairs. See the full list of upgrades in this package.
We Build Community
Elevation, another word for exterior design, is available in 5 designs for this floor plan. You can see them here or go to our Design Visualizer to play around with the one you like best!